QUAT²RO Logistics, the dispatch Automation System by HAVER Automation, organizes the intralogistics in your plants.
Whether packaged or bulk goods, manual or automatic truck loading, incoming raw materials or dispatch of finished products as well as the corresponding inventory management: The innovative Management System QUAT²RO Logistics convinces with flexible capabilities and numerous advantages.
By networking with the customer's ERP System, the link of the business level with the plant entrance and the loading bays up to the plant exit works fast, efficiently and almost paperless.
The automated management of dispatch orders ensures a smooth organization of the goods traffic and the avoidance of loading errors: The trucks are optimally guided through the plant and loaded with the right goods in the right quantity at the designated loading bay according the dispatch order.
By using transponder cards (RFID) at the plant entrance and exit as well as at the loading bays, an unmanned processing is possible.
QUAT²RO Logistics can also be expanded by a warehouse management System.
- Organization of the intralogistics with regard to packaged and bulk goods as well as consumables
- Management of dispatch orders
- Goods receipt and goods issue
- Guiding the trucks
- Forklift Control System
- Management of warehouse
- Recording of dispatch activities
- Generating of the delivery documents
- Data exchange with ERP systems
- Organization of intralogistics and Dispatch processes
- Driver self-loading
- Avoidance of loading faults
- Reduction of waiting times
- Proof of all shipping activities
The Dispatch Automation QUAT²RO Logistics is applied in different designs in the following areas of the cement, building materials, chemical, mining and food industry.
- Packaging and loading plant