The QUAT²RO Batch enables the recipe-true, reproducible handling of mixing processes.
With a constant finished-product quality and due to a reliable tracebility of all processes and raw materials, the QUAT²RO Batch provides valuable services in supporting the customer's own Quality management.
The QUAT²RO Batch (configuration and features) can be customized accoring to Project and customer-specific requirements.
Management and configuration of the following system components are possible:
- Silos: 32 max.
- Weighers per mixer: 6 max.
- Mixer: 6 max.
- Booking of incoming and outgoing goods (depending on plant layout)
- Management of materials, unlimited
- Management of recipes, unlimited
Basic features of the Batch Management System:
- Configuration of base and control recipe
- Create and dispose of mixing orders
- Management of material parameters
- Tolerance monitoring
- Monitoring of scale emptying
- Materials Management (incoming and outgoing materials)
- Configuration of reports and statistics
- Data and signal exchange with other applications
- configurable basic and control recipes
- recipe-true, reproducible quality
- minimization of rejects
- more transparency and flexibility in your mixing processes
- communication with an ERP system
- documentation of the mxing process (e.g. raw materials and finished products)
The Batch Management System QUAT²RO Batch is available in different versions for the following areas of the cement and mortar industry as well as for mixing of liquids:
- Cement mixing plants
- Mixing plants in the mortar industry, manufacture of gypsum
- liquid mixing plants