Quattro-CEDISS Dispatch Automation
Quattro-CEDISS, the dispatch Automation System by HAVER Automation, organizes the dispatch of goods in your works.
With Quattro-CEDISS the trucks at the factory entrance are identified, weighed and registered. Subsequently, the trucks are directed to the loading points and loaded with the respective product. The warehouse is managed by Quattro-CEDISS as well, and the trucks are loaded with pallets by forklifts managed by a forklift control system. Before the trucks leave the factory, they are weighed at the factory's exit and the delivery notes are printed.
Depending on customer requirements, HAVER Automation can supply a complete dispatch automation system consisting of truck scales, weighing system, driver terminals, forklift control system as well as the data exchange to the customer's ERP system.
By using transponder cards at the factory's entry and exit as well as at the loading points, an unmanned dispatch is possible.
- Organisation of the dispatch of packed and bulk goods
- Management of dispatch orders
- Incoming goods and shipping
- Guiding trucks
- Administration of warehouse
- Recording of shipping activities
- Generating delivery documents
- Data exchange with ERP systems
- Organisation of traffic
- Proof of all shipping activities
- Avoid of loading faults
- Reduction of waiting times
- Data availablity
The Dispatch Automation System Quattro-CEDISS is applied in different designs in the following areas of the cement, building materials, chemical, mining and food industry.
- Packaging and loading plant